PENICILLIN: Penicillin is one of the earliest discovered and widely used antibiotic agents, derived from the Penicillium mold.
Use: Penicillin (sometimes abbreviated PCN or pen) is a group of Beta-lactam antibiotics used in the treatment of bacterial infections caused by susceptible, usually Gram-positive, organisms. “Penicillin” is also the informal name of a specific member of the penicillin group Penam Skeleton, which has the molecular formula R-C9H11N2O4S, where R is a variable side chain.
Side Effects:· difficulty breathing;· swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
* diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
* fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
* easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness;
* urinating less than usual or not at all;
* severe skin rash, itching, or peeling;
* agitation, confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior; or
* seizure (black-out or convulsions).
If you want to other Powerpoint Templates Please VISIT HERE.